Fund your future
The Hillsborough Community College Entrepreneurship Program, in partnership with our local and national supporters offers various funding opportunities for your business. Scholarships are available for Veterans and active duty service members enrolled in our college credit entrepreneurship program(s).
Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund
Whether you have an existing business or just an idea for a business, we prepare you to reach new heights through our entrepreneurship education programs, active mentoring, and funding through EEVF. We can help you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Complete one of the HCC college credit entrepreneurship programs.
- Complete a validated business model, feasibility plan, and set of financial statements.
- Form a legal business entity.
- Have a business website and short video that explains your business.
- Complete the EEVF funding application.